Friday, July 13, 2012

Trying to get back to "normal"

Well, I'm trying to get everything back to normal. So far, doing a ok job.
I received my return to work release from Dr. Brown and he had on there "no restrictions".  So if I don't have any, I thought I would try running on the treadmill.  I did for about 10 minutes and it felt so awesome!!!
That was yesterday. Today, I thought I would be so sore but I'm not.  Thank goodness.
Now to tackle the next feat.  Sleep.  I have been having trouble sleeping. I think it is my body telling me that we are ready to get back to night shift schedule and get back to work!!  I got some ZZZQuil and I'm gonna try it tonight to see if it works any.  I'll let you know if it is worth buying!
I may need it because Erin is having a friend over and she will probably be up all night!!

I am feeling so much better.  I am in better spirits since I went to visit work and drop off some papers for HR on Wednesday.  It was nice to see everyone.  As much as I kid about wanting to quit work, I don't think I could.  I miss work and the friends I have made to much.  So you all are stuck with me!!

So my mind and spirit is better and my body is mending.  I am learning patience in waiting knowing that it is all in God's time.  Why rush??  My oncology doctor visit is on the 24th and then we will have a plan (hopefully).  My Bible verse of the day is this:
Romans 5:1-5
"Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.  Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God.  More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that sufferings produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us."

Love you you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment