Friday, July 6, 2012

hurry up and wait game

Well this morning the nurse from Dr. Brown's office called me with my scheduled appt's with the oncologist and radiologist.  I see them on the 24th and the 31st!!  I thought I was suppose to get in ASAP per Dr. Brown but I guess this is another MD game and their ASAP is 3 weeks!!  God is really trying to teach me through all this, I just hope I pass his test.
I also learned how to talk with the insurance lady by phone.  I don't think she speaks "Autumn".  I mean it only took Rob, let's see we have been married almost 23 yrs, so he is still learning my language!! But I think we have it all figured out so I can at least get my paycheck.
So now I am just waiting......waiting to start work (which my release date is the 15th), waiting for my doctors appts.....then waiting on what treatment I am suppose to have.
waiting....waiting.....waiting.....
The only good thing that is worth waiting is our family picnic coming up on the 15th!!! I can't wait to see everyone!!
Love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment