Friday, July 20, 2012

Back to work!

Well, I am officially back to work.  First, I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all my friends at St. Joe and NBH.  You all made it so easy to come back to work.   Your support and love is awesome!

So now, I am back to work.  And I do have to say that it really kicked my butt! Not that I got tired or wore out.  We were so busy!  I couldn't have a "easy"night when I came back. NOOOOOO, It had to be a really chaotic night, all 4 nights!

But I am glad to be back.

So update: I go see the oncologist on Tuesday at 1 pm.  He will tell me then what my course of treatment will be, which will be chemo and radiation or just radiation.

I just want to say thanks to my parents for hosting our family cookout/reunion this past Sunday.  It was great and HOT!!  TEveryone got to meet Tyler's girlfriend Selena and Erin's friend Ashleigh.  It was great to see everyone, since we don't get to see each other except on holidays or when something goes wrong!! Isn't that usually the way it goes when everyone grows up and moves away.  It is sad that it is that hard to get with your family.  I think that is the only good reason I like facebook! I can stay connected with everyone, no matter where they live.

On one last note, I know God works in His weird ways!  I witnessed it last night.  Just to keep it short, a friend that I work with went home early from work last night sick.  When she got home, her husband went into cardiac arrest and she had to do cpr on him.  It is so devastating to think what could have happened if she stayed at work and didn't go home sick.  It also saddens me to think what she had to go through last night.  I want everyone to pray for her and her family.  She has had such a hard time the last few years and I just want her to see the end of the tunnel soon and not have any worries.  And through all of her troubles, she keeps a smile and happy attitude.  I have learned much from this awesome lady!

"Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say Rejoice."  Phillipians 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment