Friday, April 22, 2022

Change


 

Who likes change? I mean really. Change is hard but necessary. It seems like I am noticing change more, or it is happening to me more. Kids go to college, move back home. Now one moved out, one stayed home. AND NOW, the one is moving back home, and the other is moving out. Don't get me wrong, I want my kids to move out. The hard part is that they are moving across the country, out of state!! I don't like that.

    Changes at work, and trying to get back to our "normal", which I really don't think that will happen. I'm sorry that I am being so negative, but it just doesn't seem like it, and the way things are now is the new normal.

But without change, we cannot grow. It seems I am never too old to learn something new. I think we all should be open to learn new things. Like me, I have started back to school for my MSN, at age, uhmmm, 54 yrs young! Never be afraid to try something, even if it is moving to another state.

Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment