Friday, October 12, 2012

I had the time of my life....

Well as the song goes, I had a great time at Orang Beach,AL.  It has been almost 10 yrs since Rob and I have taken time off and went somewhere. This was the perfect place.  Not to many people there. Beach quiet and relaxing. And Hot!. I got sunburned the first day and got razzed for it!. Well I got my revenge because Rob and Erin GOT BURNED!!! So bad for them because it was worse than mine.
When we went out for dinner the host ask us if we were from TN. We told him no KY and he said he thought it was north.  I guess the pale sunburned skin gave it away!
We are now on our way back to our normal life, back to work and school. I will remember these few days always. I already want to move there. I don't think it will happen though. Evidently you have to have alot of money to live there! Houses are 1.5 million!  Oh well I can dream.

love to all, 

No comments:

Post a Comment