Thursday, October 25, 2012

observation in the waiting room

As I was waiting to be called back for my chemo treatment on Tuesday, it was more busy than normal.  I noticed ladies and some men, and they looked really sickly.  I am thinking, wow do I look like that??
The ladies all had their hats or scarves on like me but the look on their face, just looked bad. 
I hope I don't look like that, even when I don't feel good.

I hope that when I feel bad, like tonight and I am sure the rest of the week, that it doesn't show to much on my face.  I want others to see me in the good and not the bad. I will keep my bad at home.

So as I try to get through these last few treatments, I will try to keep my smile on and my head up.  I will try not to get snippy or take it out on everyone, (maybe hehe).  I am going to try to keep daily life normal as I can with all of this going on.

2 Cointhians 4:6: " Let light shine out of darness, made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God's glory displayed in the face of Christ."

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment