Monday, July 31, 2017

Keep the Faith

I always think I have a strong faith in what God says he is going to do.  But then there are times when that doubt creeps in.  It's hard to not let it creep and plant that seed of doubt.  But it can happen.  I should have never doubted that God would pull be through.  He has pulled me through a lot in my lifetime so far, so why would I doubt him??  Well, I was fearing what my lab work would look like last week.  I feared those dreaded words, (booming voice inserted here) YOU ARE DIABETIC.  Well, God showed me that I wasted all that energy on fear when I should have just trusted.  My labs were AMAZING!! (angels singing in the background!!)  I am so happy.  All this exercise and trying to eat right is paying off.  Now I just wish I could loose some of this extra weight! But that will come.  I TRUST that!
"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERY SITUATION, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUESTS TO GOD."
Philippians 4:6

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment