Saturday, July 8, 2017

Family

Today is our family cookout!  I will get to see family I haven't seen in a long time!!It is always fun to get with my family and extended family.  My dad likes to play on me being naive and joke around.  One time he had me looking at his fake hawk statue for a long time telling me it was real while everyone else was laughing! I finally realized it was fake.  Great memories!  I have caught onto him and his shenanigans, but Erin is still learning and I think she will fall to his jokes today!!

Update on doctor appointment:  Its all good!  Mammogram clear!  I am in year 5 since my breast cancer diagnosis and I was told that I have to wait 10 years to be considered cleared of all cancer. So I have 5 more grueling years of taking this medicine and getting poked and prodded.  But If it means being healthy and ALIVE, then God has more time to use me for his purpose!

I was looking at my blog stats this morning.  I have always wondered if blogging makes a difference in someone else's life.  I know this blog helps me and it is just my thoughts.  So if no one reads it, that's ok.  But on my stats page, it will show how many people view my blog and where they are.  I have had people from all over the world view my blog!!  Amazing!! I guess that is why it is called the world wide web.  So I guess this answers my question,  people are viewing it and if anything, they are seeing at least one verse of God's word and seeing God's glory work through my life.  I LOVE IT!
So I will continue to blog my life.  Ups and downs, Happiness and Sadness.  I will let my light shine before others (Matthew 5:16).
Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment