Saturday, December 22, 2012

It's Christmas time again!

Luke 2:7 "and she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn."

I just love this verse.  It is one of the many, many  verses from the Bible I love.  God gave us his son Jesus as a baby.  He lived as us, was tempted and experienced death just like us.  I celebrate many things this year as it comes to a close, but I mostly celebrate what God has given me.  He has given me an appreciation for life.  I don't take anything for granted anymore and I hope I will never forget this past year.
Yes I love everything good and bad in life, and I hope I find good in the things that are not so good. Like yesterday when I "helped" Erin clean out her closet!!  What a great time I got to spend with her.  Spending time with Tyler taking him shopping for him to get his sister a present. Just laying in bed with Rob and just talking about our day.  Simple things in life that we don't really think about but are a big part of our lives.

I have learned to really trust God in all things and lean on him.  In return, He has given me abundance of joy, love and happiness throught out all the trials, sickness and exhaustion these last 6 months. My God has been true to me and I have surely felt loved.

So in this Christmas holiday, do not forget why we have a holiday, to celebrate Jesus and his birth and what he has given us, His life.
Happy Birthday to Jesus and Merry Christmas to you all

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment