Saturday, December 15, 2012

not again!

Yup, and I ask, why?? Why am I sick again?? This time it is worse though.  Fever (101), chills, cough, rudolph nose, sore throat annnnd I sound like a frog!  UGGG.
Well, I was able to spend time catching up on the news.  What a time to catch up with the school shooting.  Lots of prayers said yesterday. I wanted to hug and snuggle on my kids but since I am sick, I have coodies so no snuggle.
I went to doctor and got put back on an antibiotic again. But I also got some awesome cough medicine out of it!!
I have finished a full week of radiation and starting to get a little sun burn, kinda like when it tingles some when you know the burn is coming.  I have this lotion that is suppose to help with the physical, skin side affects.  I sure do hope it works.  I have 25 more treatments.
Well as I posted earlier this week, it was horrible. The treatments are getting a little better and I am starting to know the techs and that helps.  I feel like a person now, not just a sick person with cancer.
I was talking with my dad today and he said that many people are commenting on my blog and how they love reading it and it is encouraging.  Thank you God for that reassurance.  I wasn't to sure about this when I started, but my goal is to bring something positive out of something bad.  And to help me along the way too. It has been a very bumpy, emotional ride the last few months, but I have become a changed woman throughout this.  Changed in a positive way, loving life, looking for the good in people, more loving to others.

Psalms 30:5, " For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning."

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment