Saturday, January 5, 2013

all things possible

The disciples asked Jesus, "who then can be saved?", But Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."  Matthew 19:25-26

I take heart and cherish this promise. All things are possible with God.
I am on day 18 of my radiation treatments.  I only have 12 more left.  It is starting to take a toil.  I am now feeling the fatigue as I was told.  It seems that half way through my day, I am
really tired. I don't like it.  I am now needing naps, like a little girl!! Well hopefully it won't be much worse.
I am also getting the skin side effects of radiation too.  The lotion they gave me is helping some.  The skin irritation could be alot worse.


So yesterday I must have been overly tired.  I didn't want get out of bed. Then I just got teary eyed because I felt like I was lazy. So I took my advice that I give Erin, and cried a little.  Sometimes a girl just has to cry a little.  So now I am better and feel better.  I got it all out of my system (at least for this week!).

My hair is growing back and I am so excited!! I can't wait for it to come in.  I think it will still take a while but I know it is coming back!!  And I have lost 3 of the 20 pounds that I gained from chemo!! Things are looking up for me.






Love to all,


No comments:

Post a Comment