Wednesday, September 5, 2012

deja'vu

I am asking everyone for more prayers today.
A friend of mine I work with just told me yesterday that she has been diagnosed with breast cancer.  I will not use her whole name, but just pray for J.
Her story is she wasn't feeling good and went to the MD.  She had felt a lump in her breast and asked the MD to look at it.  They felt it also, so she was sent to mammogram which led to ultrasound which led to biopsy.  The biopsy confirmed the MD suspicions that it was cancer.
Cancer seems to just pop up whenever it wants and it can happen to anyone.
Please, ladies, go to the MD and do your preventive treatments like mammograms and physicals.  Check your breast monthly and teach your daughters the same.

So now J has to start the journey of a breast cancer patient and survivor.
She has is a strong woman and I know she will get through this.
Please support her through your prayers and love like you have shown me.  I know you will.

I have a good day today, spending it with mom if my nausea doesn't pop up. Woke up feeling a little sick, but I hope it is just I am hungry.   Going to the wig shops today and hopefully they can do something with mine.  I may have some pictures to post of them, since so many are asking to see them!!

Psalms 68:19, :Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens."

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment