Sunday, April 24, 2016

tests and more tests

Well, since my surgery I have seen Dr. Hargis and he has changed my medication.  I am off Tamoxifen and have been taking the Lectrozol.  It is really doing it's job. I am not having hot flashes with sweats!! It is really fun (hear the sarcasm??)
Well due to this medication decreasing bone density, I had to have a bone density scan.  I thought it was going to be some big, crazy test.  It wasn't.  It only took like 5 minutes total.  It took me longer to register than the test did.  So now I wait to see if my bones are good or if I need to take yet more pills to help build them up.  I have started taking calcium and hopefully that will be all I need.

So I pray I am done with all the testing for now.  I am healthy and fell great.  Life is really good.

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: REJOICE! Philippians 4:4

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment