Thursday, April 28, 2016

Branching out

I was asked by a friend about setting up my blog so she could follow me. Hmmm. This is a new concept for me, having someone who wants to follow me and know my thoughts. This scares me a little because as loud as I can be, being in the public eye scares me. Blogging I am hidden behind my computer and not looking at people but I am putting my feelings and thoughts out for everyone to read.
On my ride to work today, I listened to an awesome speaker. She talked about as women we need to come together and be leaders. Women are the strength of men. We have he power to build them up or tear them down with either our actions or words.
So women of God, I challenge you. Use your words to build each other and support one another.

Proverbs 16:24
Gracious words are honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the soul.
Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment