Monday, April 25, 2016

I am not ashamed

My verse today is Romans 1:16 tells us, "I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes"  I have to stop and think about this one.  I know I am not the only one who needs this today.
I believe and I know where my salvation lies: Jesus Christ.
But I am human and the world just comes at me with a fierce tongue.  So many things going on in the world today that makes is so hard for me to stand in my beliefs.  I am tested daily for my beliefs and sometimes I fail.  But I know God and I have experienced his grace and forgiveness.
When I pray, it's for me and everyone like me, to have the courage to face this world and to stand up to those who test and question our faith and beliefs. God will tell us what to say or to just stay silent.  He will guide us in this trial.  He will not leave our side.
I know where my salvation is.  I know that this earth is just a temporary home and greater things await for me.

So, I am not ashamed.  For those who do not believe, I WILL NOT BACK DOWN.  The Big Guy has my back!

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment