Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Reminders

Today is no exception of the reminders cancer sends to me. As I sit in the chair here at Louisville Oncology for my infusion treatment, I am once again reminded of my cancer treatment. I have daily reminders like no hair, out of shape (yoga is kicking me into shape...day 4 today!!), having to ask my doctors if I can get a flu shot or vaccine and the list can continue.  But I will not let this bring me down! I am just beginning my new life chapter. Rob and the kids keep me in realty and I can assure you, no special treatment!  I will keep my positive attitude, thank you, and wish all of your (to cancer) negative reminders BE GONE.

verse of the day is a reminder of what I have been promised:"Truly,truly I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgement, but has passed from death to life." John 5:24

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment