Saturday, March 16, 2013

I'm forgetting something...

It seems that I am forgetting a lot lately!!  I sometimes feel like my patients, confused.  This thing I read about, Chemo brain, must be true.  But I I don't want to use it as a excuse for not doing things that I have said I would do.
So I keep my post-it notes close by and write down what I need to do in hopes that my loss of memory won't get the the best of me.
My nephew said he thinks it is hereditary because my brother (his dad), my dad and my mom all have it. Well I have to leave out my mom because she has "chemo brain" too.  But my brother and dad all write on post-its to remember.
I'M DOOMED!
As I am starting my class today, I just hope that my memory doesn't leave me.  I am going to need all the help I can get!
Proverbs 3: 5-6 " Trust in the LORD with all your heart, do not lean on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment