Tuesday, November 27, 2012

the rabbit didn't die!


OK you are wondering, "what on earth are you talking about Autumn"!! Well I will be happy to tell you that I am not pregnant. Hmm, you may be thinking, what on earth why would you say this!!

Well I went today for my radiation markings.  The nurse says, we first have to check to make sure you are not pregnant.  I could have told her that!! God help me if I am pregnant at 45!!

So I went today and got marked, with purple marker! yea at least it is a cool color. HA.
So here is the scoop.  I laid in the CT scanner, got a CT of the chest, then these really cool green laser lights shined on me and the tech traced the lasers lights on my chest.  So I have purple lines all over!!  (and NO Micheal, you can't see the cool marker lines!!) Doesn't look cool but I will be like this for 6 wks.  If all goes well, my 30 treatments will be done on Jan 23rd.

One good thing, I was told not to lose more than 10 pounds because it can alter the lines for my radiation.  Whew!! the pressure is off and I have at least another month before I have to get down and dirty on my exercise and diet.  So I will have to wait on getting back to my "normal" weight until after Christmas. I guess that gives me an excuse to go buy an outfit to wear!!

1 Samuel 16:7, "But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him.  For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart."" 
So right now concentrate on my heart, ignore my bald head and overweight body.  Note:  MY HAIR IS STARTING TO GROW BACK!! WHOOT WHOOT.

Picture for laughs:  I can always count on my friend Missy to keep me in line and keep my head high and laughter in my heart!  Just look at that awesome car!! Yup that's what I'm talking about!!

Love to all,



No comments:

Post a Comment