Sunday, November 4, 2012

Part two

Tomorrow will the beginning of the next step of my family's trials and experience with cancer.
Part one ends on November 13th with my very last chemo treatment. Have I said how much I am looking forward to this day.  It is marked and will be a day of celebration, (but the celebrations will be held off til the week after so I can eat my cake!!)
Part two: Tomorrow I go and see the radiologist Dr. Cornett to see when I am going to start radiation.
So it looks like I will be starting the radiation the 1st of December.  I hope to find out what the plan is and a more better timetable of what is going to happen.  You know I have to have all my ducks in a very good row!!

So for now, I am getting over being sick, still have a cough though.
I actually have been able to get out of the house this weekend and enjoy some time with my family.  I am hoping to plan a trip to IKEA next weekend!!  We will soon see how that goes.

This month has alot of going on.  The second bestest thing of Novemeber 2012, MY BIRTHDAY!!  I used to not look forward to birthdays, but everything that has happened to me has taught me to love each day God gives me and to live it to the fullest and to God's glory.  Life is short and I have so much to say!!

1Timothy 1:12, "I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service."

PS:  Gerri, you are in my prayers and thoughts this week and you begin your journey.  Stay positive and keep your eyes upward.

Love to all,


1 comment:

  1. IKEA in Cincinnati?? If you need any company, let me know! It would be great to catch up! :)

    ReplyDelete