Saturday, August 11, 2012

renewal!

Well, this is the start of my renewal weekend last night here in Knoxville and it has turned out to be something wonderful. God is working in so many womens lives here, all 14,000 of them!

Last night I asked God for a word and this is my answer.
conformed: Romans 12:1-2 says: "I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be CONFORMED to the world, but be TRANSFORMED by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect".

We all have times of testing, I know here lately I have had my share.
Like dealing with all the effects of this chemo and not really knowing each day what is going to happen. But I trust that I know I will get through this each day no matter how trying it may be.
Like, knowing when I feel ugly and unattractive, God will be looking at me as beautiful.
Like, when I am at my worse an feeling bad, I know God will be there to help me.

Word of advice I need to remember: 2 immodium is too much!! and don't think I won't be telling my nurse Tracy this!!!


with love,

No comments:

Post a Comment