Friday, August 17, 2012

a new chapter started....

ok can anyone guess what this is??? Well I will tell ya, it's my hair in the bathroom sink.  Yup, it has started.  My hair is starting to come out.  It doesn't look like it on me, but yesterday and today, it has started.  I can just run my hands through my hair and it comes out every time!
So I guess by next week you all will have the joy of seeing my baby head!! haha.  Rob wants to shave my head now.  I don't know what his rush is??? I think he is liking the idea of my bald head.

So for now I will just remember what the Bible tells me:  First is: God has a sense of humor:
In Leviticus 13:40 it is written, "if a man's hair falls out from his head, he is bald; he is clean."
He also is caring:
But it also says that the hairs on my head are numbered and God knows them all.  So I guess he is counting them as they fall out as I am. hehe.

So pray with me and for me as I journey through this time.  I am very nervous about this.  I guess because it is going to change my appearance so drastically.  I am not sure how others will respond and how I will respond to them.
So if I get a little teary eyed, just bear with me.  I will get through this with you all.  (and with the support of my scarves and wigs!! :) )


love to you all

2 comments: