Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Find it!



Find something thankful in everything that you do. I have learned this over my years of growing up. Mostly since I have been grown up and looking back on my life. But moving forward, I try to see these things daily. Whether it is driving in my car and a really good song comes on, or I stop to savor a donut that I haven't been able to eat in a long time! But also my time with my family. I love all the time we have together, but I know that time is precious. My kids are growing up and moving out. I am moving my sweet baby girl this week so she can grow up.  It's hard. I thought I would be ready for it since I did this last year with my sweet, handsome son. But as I can tell you now, you will never be ready for it.

All of life's adventures are usually firsts for us all. Like for me, this was the first time I had to fly by myself!! I tell you....I do NOT like it. And to make it worse, the man sitting next to me brought his own food, boiled eggs! I thought I would just throw up there. Why would you do this??

So what adventure are you on? Are you finding joy in this adventure or are you letting the stress over take you? Choose to throw it off and find something you are thankful for in what is happening. don't look at what is overwhelming you, but what is the good. The boiled egg smell was not good, but thankful for ginger ale! The flight was long, but thankful for the egg man to have netflex on his ipad and I snuck a watch. I didn't have sound but still a good thing to keep me occupied!


2 Timothy 4:17 "But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength"

Love to all,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment