Friday, June 17, 2022

It's almost time...

 



It is almost time for me to leave. I can't believe it is already Friday. I only have today and tomorrow with Erin before I have to leave her!!! I can say that it is really hard to not think about leaving her here and not have tears. The hardest part of being a parent is being a parent. You do what you can to help them survive but at some point you have to let them spread their wings and fly. And when they fly, it is away. 

I have enjoyed my time with her this week. It has been a blessing to help her move and unpack and help her decorate her apartment. Although it has been back breaking! I have learned that I can use a hand drill and I have put together a bed, bar stools, end tables and other things! (I hope my hubs doesn't read this because he will have me doing more of this at home!)

We have brought some of Kentucky with us, as you can see in the picture. No matter where she lives, she will always be a southern girl! 

We have a big day today and tomorrow to go see the sights. I saw where she is going to be working and it is beautiful. Please pray for her. 
Here is my prayer: to NOT be lonely, overwhelmed, scared. BUT TO KNOW she IS LOVED, SHE CAN DO IT, to just BREATHE.

And that GOD is with HER.

(and pray for her momma! That I don't run out of kleenex)

Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.

Love to all,









No comments:

Post a Comment