Sunday, November 7, 2021

getting older

 



We all get older. Some more gracefully than others. Today is my birthday. And as I am another year older, I choose to look at all what I have gained throughout my life.

I have gotten wiser. God has given me wisdom as I grow up. I learn from my mistakes and must let my children make those same mistakes so they will learn and develop wisdom.

But some of those teaching moments can burn and hurt. It can cause you to lose friendships. It also can help you develop courage. To speak out for what you believe in. To speak out for others.

So I look at my birthday as being a blessing. To look at my life and all my experiences. But that I GET to live on. I Get to sleep, and wake up each morning. I get to love, kiss, hug others. I get to experience chocolate pie! (which was my birthday present from my daughter this year!)

To get to experience life.....That is a blessing.

What do you GET to have and do in your life?

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. Numbers 6:22-24

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment