Saturday, June 26, 2021

Can you handle it?

 This week has been intense. I mean, intense, in all aspects of life. Work, family, personal growth. Sometimes it is hard to give to others when I feel I don't have anymore to give.

Sometimes it is hard to contain it and the tears flow.  Sometimes while driving, I just need to let out frustration and no one hears me.  I will yell and scream just to release that tension. I bet those driving by me think I am crazy or have lost my mind!  Or I will blast my music so loud to drown out the thoughts and just concentrate on the words of the songs. So glad no one hears me singing, I am not that good!

Have you felt this way? Felt like you were not going to be able to handle what is thrown your way?

I am still here and still handling the curve balls thrown at me. Is it hard? YES! Very hard. I know it will be. But I know I can do this, continue to be strong, give a smile, give more of me to others who may not be able to handle the stress of life.  Pray with them, hug them or just sit and listen.

We don't always get to choose our battles but we choose to stand. We choose to have victories in our stand. Don't be the victim of your circumstances. Choose to have courage to extinguish your worry and fear. Worry will stop you from living, from moving forward.  I don't want to dwell on what is hard and stressful. I want to enjoy my life and be full of happy and joy.

And guess what. The evil one knows what your worries, fears and anxieties are. And he will use that against you to keep you in this stressful state. He will keep reminding these to you to keep you down. 

We are bigger than this. Don't give in. Be courageous. Even when you are tired, stressed, feeling like you have no more to give.

Like I said, this week has been intense for me. But I choose to not let the devil keep reminding me, refuse to let him keep making me feel like it is my fault, refuse to let him make me feel I have no way out. 

I am not alone, I must choose to be victorious and I can only do this with christ with me.

Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."

Love to all,




No comments:

Post a Comment