Monday, August 9, 2021

overwhelmed

 Still feeling like you can't manage it? I have recently felt so overwhelmed that I didn't think I was going to be able to breathe.  So many things in life being thrown my way. My last post was talking about handling life and that was a month and half ago! I got through that and still having more things thrown at me. 

~Son away at school in Florida 

~Daughter trying to find a job, but the job market sucks and trying to encourage her in this hunt

~house renovation still going on and wishing it would be over!

~work: flipping to day and night shift because of staffing needs and trying to do my job with it

.....and I can go on and on. But I am not going to whine. God made me strong. And when I feel weak, I know where to turn. Sometimes the tears come, just to get some relief. I can remember when my daughter would cry, for no reason. I would ask her, why are you crying and she would say, "I don't know". I totally understand that now. But sometimes this release helps me get through these times. Some people scream, run, exercise, eat.....I cry.

I also make pickles! I love doing this. It is a lot to do and pretty much takes about half of my day off, but I enjoy it. It is something that I do good and I love to eat what I can make. 

When you find yourself feeling overwhelmed, know God is still using you. 

" My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Love to all, 








No comments:

Post a Comment