Sunday, June 20, 2021

I'm OK

 How many times have you said that? I'm OK.  Were you really ok? I sometimes say I'm ok when really, deep down, I am not as ok as I make it out to be. It is sometimes easy to put that fake smile on and say I'm ok just so you don't have to talk about what is bothering you or hurting you.  But, what if. What if you just spoke the words, I am not ok, and what is hurting you to that one person you trust. Think of how much it would help you through those difficult times. 

I am learning this. Not everyone wants to hear your problems and you shouldn't tell everyone your problems either! But those that really care about you will want to listen and help you. I am learning this. It is a slow and hard process for me because I want to keep everything bottled up. 

Jesus is the one that can help you too. Yes, I know, you can't feel or see him in person, but you can feel his presence around you. You need to have faith. Faith that He will provide for you. He will provide a way out of a difficult circumstance, provide a person to come into your life or cross your path at just the right moment. He will provide you comfort and a peace you just can't understand.

So call on him. Ask him to give you his smile, his peace, his comfort and he will give it to you! Today, I have his smile, not a fake one, but one that He has placed on me because I know I am not alone.

Philippians 4:7- And the peace of God,which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 10:13- No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out.

Love to all,



No comments:

Post a Comment