Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Doors

"Sometimes God closes doors because it is time to move forward.  He knows you won't move unless circumstances force you." TobyMac #speaklife
I read this today after an eventful day today.  I got to meet with our Honduras team leaders today to finalize our dates and plans for 2019 trip!  I am so excited that I am a part of this plan and team to go and do this for others.  It is a lot of work to plan this out!  But worth it all.
But the big thing today was another door was shut and I am not sure why God is closing doors when I am trying to move forward.  I applied for a job that I would really like to be in.  But it was given to the other applicant.  We both were equally qualified for the job, I was just hoping I would be the chosen one.  I am not mad or upset, I just want to know what God has in store for me if it isn't to move forward.  I need to learn contentment and peace in where I am at and use what I am doing to be a light to others.  My job has so many positives. 
Even though I was not chosen for the job, God has chosen me for his plan.  I have a job, to trust him, listen to him when he talks to me and have the courage to obey.  God will open doors for me and it may not be the door I am expecting.  But I know it will be an amazing time!  He has a plan started for me in my missions trips also.  So who knows what he has in store for me or our team!

Disappointment and hardships come in life, but in life there is also happiness and joy.  I choose JOY.

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment