Monday, August 27, 2018

Starting over....again...

We are starting over yet again.  By this, I mean, the kids are gone again and I have to get use to them being gone all over again.  Except this time is different.  I have to get use to them being gone for 3 months in DC. I don’t have the luxury of going to see them any time I want.  I feel this is a trial for me to have to get use to them being adults.  At least God is doing this in portions and not all at once.  So we drove to DC last week to move them in.  That drive was so long!  I learned that I do not like driving the big Dodge Ram truck down mountain hills, and that West Virginia has a lot of mountains and not enough places to pull over for breaks!  Only saw one Cracker Barrel, yes just one!  Well, we got them moved in and it was the hardest thing I had to do was to leave.  And yes, in case you are wondering, I did cry.  And Robby laughed at me.  I don’t care.  That’s my babies, all grown up, doing adult things.
Well, we came home Saturday and I don’t think Robby wanted me to drive after the whole WV mountain experience driving down, so he drove most of the way home.
So now its back to our normal stuff.  And as you would expect, I have already called them, last night. Ty starts work today and Erin doesn’t start until next week.  It seems like they are settling in and my worries are starting to go away.
Philippians 4:6- Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And that is what I have done.






Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment