Saturday, March 12, 2022

what a week

 This has been an week. All I can say is WHEW! as I wipe the sweat from my brow. Do you sometimes feel like things are out of your hands? This week I had to make some really tough decisions. Decisions that I do not like to make, but had to. 

In the midst of this, I feel I was sent little breaks. Things to take my mind off the tough times this week. Two of them, I will share.  I was pumping gas one day and the lady at the pump next to me had 3 baby goats!! OMG, they were so cute!!  And you KNOW I just had to go over and see them. I just couldn't help myself. And they made the cutest sounds of BAAAA.  You would just want to cuddle with them all day. Let me show you.....
See, I told you.. Cuteness 200%. 

I also got to spend some time with the girls from work. We went out to lunch at this amazing restaurant with some amazing food. I already told the hubs that this was going to be a date night place to eat at. Then went to this place called a rage room.  This place is something else. You go and just tear and beat the crap out of stuff.  This was so much fun. I never thought throwing bottles against a wall or taking a sledge hammer to a TV would be so much fun. And just to let you know, a sledge hammer is HEAVY!
Just goes to show me that I had a lot of stress to beat out! I recommend this to anyone. 


What I learned this week:
~Take some time for yourself.
~I cannot take on others mistakes or faults
~I am not responsible for others actions, only to myself
~I am loved

I praise you because I AM FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.  Psalms 139:14

Love to all,  


No comments:

Post a Comment