Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Craziness

Crazy. Impulsive. Let loose.  That is how I sometimes want to be.  To be free.
Today, I did something crazy.  Well at least to me.  I jumped in the pool. With my clothes on!  I was planning on getting in the pool today before the rain, and I just said, what the heck.  It was more relaxing, to just be there by myself, not following the "rules".
So now it's raining.  I'm watching TV and a St. Jude's commercial comes on about cancer research.  You know what I find crazy?  All these years, back to the 1950's, when cancer research "search for the cure" started, and there is not a cure yet.  They say they are close and they have slowed the cancer's down, but it just makes you wonder.  I wonder if there really is a cure and they are not letting anyone know because it will cause them to loose money.
Well, that just makes the fire come out my ears and my neck get all blotchy red!!  If there is a cure, and that is a if, why would anyone keep this from people.  How could anyone cause harm to people and children when there is a cure to stop their illness, their pain and death.
And I know this is all IF's, but you got to be thinking.  ALL these years of research.  There has to be something.  With our technology, there has to be something.
I think there is a cure.
ok, I'm off my soap box.
God says to do all things without grumbling or complaining.  I am trying, but things like this just drive me crazy. But sometimes letting loose is what we need to get all of this out of our mind.  Do something crazy today.  Show your love today to someone who is suffering.

"Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation." Philippians 2:14-15
Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment