Monday, July 22, 2013

the last time

Tomorrow is the last treatment I will have for this dang cancer F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!! I am so glad this will be over. I just pray my port works tomorrow as it is suppose to!! The last 3 treatments it has been clogged and they had to give me medication to de-clog it.  My MUGA scan was good and my heart is in good shape and now all that is left is my mammogram follow up.  I guess I will be scheduling that for August.
God is so good to me and my family.  He has done miraculous things in my life and especially this past year. Even though he said NO to me about my biopsy being negative, He has a greater plan for me.  God has pulled me through this trial in my life to show me how to lean on him and trust him through it all, not just in the good times.
He has taught me through out this to rely on my friends and family to help take care of me.  I can't always be the one to take care of everyone else, sometimes you have to be the one taken care of.  Oh how that was a hard lesson for me to learn. But they never let me down and I was taken care of physically as well as emotionally.
I started this blog a year ago to help me through this phase in my life and to tell others about my cancer.  It has helped me getting out my feelings about what I was going through and helped me stay sane.  I plan on keeping this blog going, but it will be about good stuff in my life, and maybe an update here and there about my cancer survival.  I also wanted my blog to help others going through any cancer.  I feel I have done this.
I have met so many new people through out this and am grateful for that. My nurse Tracey, at Lousiville Oncology is awesome and I will miss seeing her and our talks.  I won't miss sitting in that chair getting stuck by a needle!!!
James 1:12 "Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him."
I have been through this testing in my life. Some days were not so good and I feel I failed those days, but my Jesus forgives when I ask him and I lay my cross down again another day.

Thank you to everyone and.....
Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment