Thursday, July 11, 2013

life at last

I feel as if my life is slowing returning back to me.  My hair is growing back (if baby girl doesn't make me loose it from the stress of driving!!), and curlier than ever!  I am feeling good.  Losing weight.  Getting smarter (from school I think!). I think about all the other people in my life still in their journey or just starting their journey and just pray for them.  Is is bad for me to think that I am so glad I am almost done with all of my treatment?  I am happy that I only have one more treatment but feel bad for thinking this.  I feel I should wait for celebration until we all are done and then have a HUGE party to celebrate together!!

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 "Be joyful always; Pray continually; Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

I am enjoying my new life.  Living each day to the fullest  Loving my family and my friends.
Loving God and learning to get closer to Him.
Continue to pray for me and my family.  There is still a little tough road ahead....keeping our faith and trust that God has gotten rid of all the cancer.  I will have my mammogram sometime in the next month.  Please keep fear away so that my faith will stand strong!!

Love to all,

1 comment: