Tuesday, September 21, 2021

crack-a-lackin

 Oh My! I have to tell you about this. So with all the stress I have been having lately, I have taken up getting a massage. This is amazing. If you haven't gotten one, I highly recommend it. While this helped me,  I am still having neck and upper back pain. So she recommended a chiropractor. 

I am like, I don't think so. I have a fear of someone twisting my head like they are going to twist it off my neck. But I broke. I made an appointment. I went. 

Today.

He said, you are so tight! I'm like, RIGHT! He asked what I did and I think I unloaded to much information because next thing I know I am laying face down and they have the TENS unit hooked up to my neck and back. Well that felt amazing.  Better than any massage. I actually think I fell asleep.  (maybe a little sleep drool!)

Then once that was done, he went on to stretch my neck which was good too!

But then came the twisting part. CRACK! POP!  It was over before I could even think about it. But oh my, it felt so good. He told me I may be sore some but to ice my shoulder and it should help. I am thinking, I feel amazing. Neck and shoulder pain gone. I am new person.  I don't think I will need any ice pack. He said I should come back Friday. I don't think I need to but he's the doctor.

Well, it is about 5 hrs since this and I believe him now. I am sore, all over.

Guess I will be keeping the appointment Friday.


Romans 12:12, "Be JOYFUL in Hope, PATIENT in Affliction, FAITHFUL in Prayer.

Love to all,





No comments:

Post a Comment