Friday, June 5, 2020

All Clear

Another year, another time to go and get the girls squeezed. I hear you ask, "Autumn, what in the world are you talking about?" Well I am talking about my mammogram. I am happy to report another clean reading! Ever since 2012, every year this is due, it is a little tense, a little stressful going and doing this. It doesn't get easier with each visit, but it is something that must be done. So I pray for calmness and then I pray for a clean report. God is faithful!

So I will say it again, 8 years cancer free!! 





Here is my word for you today:
Are you reacting or are you responding to the interruptions in life. There are many distractions in life and how you handle them when they interrupt our normal life says a lot about you. My interruption this week was that dang mammogram and the anxiety it produced. But I just took a deep breath and pushed through. ( which was hard to do any breathing when they were getting squished so hard!!)
Jesus said, "come to me all who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest." 
Look at it this way, you can put a lot of effort you put into being anxious or a lot effort into taking care of yourself, but this will determine your life and how you handle the little things thrown at you. When you let God help and let him take the wheel to guide you, you will see how much peace you will have and how everything will just fall into place. 
Let Jesus carry your burden and your soul will be at rest.

Matthew 11:28-29: "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment