Friday, April 12, 2019

Back to adjusting life from mission

I have read many articles about how hard adjustment is when returning from a mission trip.  I always have had trouble with getting back into "normal" routine in the times past, but this year it seems like it has been a little more harder.  I love going to Honduras and working there.  I feel like I do more there to help others.  I know what I do here in the states is just as important, and I know that there is people in need here, but there are people in need all over the world.  God is blessing the work that is being done there.  We saw 979 people in 6 clinics.  That is 979 people that were witnessed to and shown God's love as well as their physical needs being met.
Our trip has some hiccups in the beginning, but we got through them and didn't let it bring us down.  We were able to shine God's light through our work and not let satan put it out.  Satan knew we were doing a good work, and he tried to stop it, but he couldn't.  God is so good.

Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Love to all,



No comments:

Post a Comment