Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Forever love

Back to normal.  Well I guess it's time to get back to a normal routine and back to work.   It seems weird not having my grandma around anymore.  All the memories that she has given me, I will cherish.  But now it's time to move on.  Thank you to all my family and friends who  have been a huge support me and my family during this time of grieving.  I wish you could have known my grandma the way I have.  You would have truly loved her.  She has taught me many things and help mold me into the person I am today.
1 Corinthians 4:8-10, "We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed but not in despair; persecuted but not forsaken; cast down but not destroyed; and always carrying around in the body the death of the Lord Jesus, that also the life of Jesus might be expressed in our bodies."

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment