Sunday, June 5, 2016

Not sleeping??

I have heard that when you wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep, it is because God is wanting to talk with you.  Hmmm.  Why not have a conversation with God during this time.  It is quiet and no one is around to interrupt.  I seem to be having a lot of these nights lately.  The bewitching hour for me is 2 am.  I think it is funny that what wakes me up is hot flashes and sweating! (despite having the ceiling fan on high and another fan blowing directly on me.) When I am unable to fall back to sleep, I just get up and have a conversation.  I go to prayer about all my worries and stress and give it all up to Him.

So what do I have to stress about?  A lot just like most of you have, I'm sure.  But I have a lot to celebrate.  It has been 4 Years since my cancer diagnosis and I have been cancer free for 3 years!  So much to celebrate.  Whenever I feel stressed or alone, I just remember my moment of desperation and gave it all to God.  Faith will bring me through all the tough times.

"fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith.  For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Hebrews 12:2

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment