Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Here we go again

It never gets any easier.  And I know it never will. 
                Yearly mammograms.
Today is my mammogram.  Fear has a funny way of popping up when you don't want it to.  I know I will be ok.  I am not afraid of recurrent cancer because I know what to expect.
That is the problem....I know what to expect.  I don't want to go through what I had to go through 2 years ago again.  It was a hard time in my life.  I think the hardest I have ever had to experience. 
So at 1 pm today, I will be felt up, squished and smashed and receive my radiation to see if I remain cancer free. 
So I will lay all my fears and anxiety at Jesus' feet and let him carry my burden.  That is what gets me through my trials and when satan tries to bring me down. 
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."  Matthew 11:28

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment