Thursday, July 3, 2014

cancer is a bad word

Yes I think this, cancer is a bad word.  I am tired of hearing it, living it and worrying about it.  But it is a part of my life now.  I can't escape it.
Yesterday I was having a huge pity party for myself.  I went to my doctor appointment which was suppose to be a routine thing. Well it wasn't.  I have been experiencing some side effects from my medication that I take, tamoxifen, and he thought it would be best to check it out. So I got a uterine biopsy.
If you all know me, yes, I freaked out.  I vagaled during the procedure, then after it was done, I was just an emotional wreck.  I just cried.

Damn Cancer.

I know it is all in God's hand and I trust him to take care of me.  I am just tired of it all.

But today I am a lot better.  No more cramping in my abdomen, I feel better, and my mood is better.  I am no longer feeling weak like I was yesterday.  But today I AM STRONG!  I am an OVERCOMER!!

So with the love and support of Jesus to carry me when I am weak and to hold my hand in the hard times, I will again get through this.

1 Samuel 2:2, "There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God."

Love to all,



Update:  MY BIOPSY CAME BACK NEGATIVE!!  KEEP PRAYING,  MAMMOGRAM DUE IN SEPTEMBER.

No comments:

Post a Comment