Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My port comes out

Today is the next step in closing out this year of cancer.  I get my port removed today!! After this, all I will have is the scars of surgery to remind me of this trial in my life and all the wonderful things that came from it. Yes, I said wonderful. I remember all the horrible things I went through but I choose to remember the most all the good things.  It has brought me closer to Jesus and I have developed deeper relationships with my friends and family.
So today at 4 p.m. I will be meeting Dr. Matt Brown for him to take out this out of me.  The last part of this whole thing will be my mammogram which is scheduled on Sept 10th.  You know I will keep you posted.

Romans 8:26, "The Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans."

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment