Sunday, September 27, 2026

It's fall y'all



Y'all....It is fall time!! I LOVE IT! The sun shining with the crisp, cool air.  It feels so good. Makes you want to go outside! And I got my mums and pumpkins out on the porch. I can't wait to see the blooms of the mums...that will just add more to the beauty of fall. I know halloween is coming, but no kids here, so I am just doing the fall thing. I figured, this will last through Thanksgiving, then it's Christmas decorating time. That is a whole other mess, but we got time before we start that! 

AND WAIT...the best is yet to come. Because in October (At least out here in the country of Kentucky), the leaves on the trees will change to a beautiful rainbow of color. And you know I will definitely have pictures. I always have pictures of everything. (No wonder my phone keeps telling my my cloud storage is full.) I have so many trees behind my house, I have a front row seat to this season. (and you will too!). So buckle up, buttercup. It's coming. 

Genesis 1:1-27:46 ESV;  "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. ..."

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment