Sunday, September 17, 2023

Motivation

I haven't had much motivation to do anything since I finished my MSN degree.

YES!!! You read that right. I AM FINISHED! I AM OFFICIALLY A MSN NURSE! It has just only taken me 30 years to get from point A to point Z. 

I also realized that it has been 4 months since I have posted. I can say that I have been working hard on getting my last 2 classes done so I could be done with it all. Now I have time to do whatever I want and I don't know where to start. I get home from work and think, "what am I going to do?"I am so use to doing school work that now I have a void. 

Oh don't get me wrong, I have a lot of things I could be doing, but I just don't want to! I don't want to be that person that just goes through the day without any intention or purpose. I came across these questions, I am not sure where I found them, but just wrote them down for a journal prompt. Maybe these can help you when you are not feeling motivated. Serving and giving helps your mind to be in a positive state. This positivity will be contagious to others and you will be helping others and not even know it!

  • Who made your job easier this week or who did you help to make their job easier? 
  • Who motivated you this week or who did you motivate?
  • Who made you happy this week or who did you help to make happy?
  • How did you impact those around you?
These actions apply to everyday life, whether it is at home, at work, at the grocery store. It is where ever you are with other people. And this can be on the phone, in person, via email, via text. 
Your words and actions can make or break someone. 

I have a lot of work to do to get that motivation back. But putting this advice into action, I know that my outlook on my everyday actions will make a difference in how I see life....and how I live life.

Speak life,,,spread the love...Forgive much.

Do not confess that negative thoughts in your mind, rather speak life to every situation around you (Proverbs 30:32).
James 1:19: “Therefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath."

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment