Sunday, January 19, 2020

supplies...

     It has been so long since I have been on here.  Lots have happened, Christmas, Holidays, parties, celebrations and family get togethers in addition to work.  But I have also been busy meeting and planning my trip to Honduras for our medical/construction trip. I have been making lists, (and checking them twice! haha) and looking at what supplies we need.  I can say that I am so overwhelmed and my heart is full of all the love and support my family and friends have shown in the last month. I made an amazon registry for the supplies and equipment we will need and EVERYTHING has been purchased! Here is some of the items donated:
No photo description available.                                                                                                     God will always provide for the good of his plan. How could I ever doubt that it would not work!
I have a trip to SOS (supplies overseas) for some other supplies to take and then we should be ready.
     So a little about our trip.  We will be having 6 medical wellness clinics and planning on seeing 1200+ people.  Our team will not only meet their physical needs, but will give them emotional and spiritual support. They will be ministered about the love and hope in Jesus.
     Thank you to everyone that has supported me and the team. Please continue to pray for us as we prepared to leave in the next few months.
     As soon as I get back, fundraising for next year will begin.  So get ready, it will soon be pickle time!
Proverbs 3:5-6  Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment