Tuesday, April 10, 2018

When did I get old?

When did I get old?  I mean, I just look down and one day I feel young and then today I feel old.  I looked down at my hand today while driving home and this is what I see. 

I don't know when it happened, but all I know is that I was young yesterday and today I have wrinkles.  Now, don't get me wrong, it isn't a bad thing, because I know that is just how life is.  BUT, it just came on me so fast.  I look in the mirror and still see me at 22 yr, getting ready to get married, with all these big dreams of how my life is going to be.  Then I blinked.  And now it is 28 years later. WOW.  Looking at my life there is so much I still want to do yet there is so much that I have done.  
One thing that I know for sure. GOD ISN'T FINISHED WITH ME YET! No matter how old I am.  I still have a lot to accomplish.  
Eph. 2:10- "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."
Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment