Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Wanting a change

Have you ever just wanted a change?  Not sure what kind but just something? Well, I turned 50 and felt like I needed something.  It seems like on my big birthdays I do something crazy.  At 30, I had twins, at 40, I got a tattoo and now at 50 I colored my hair.  Yes, that is what I said, and I went blonde! Not sure what I was thinking, but I did it.  That was 3 weeks ago and it still isn't growing on me.  I will go in the bathroom in the mornings after waking up and look in the mirror and scare myself!  I would think "who is this person"! 

So tonight I colored it again. It is still blonde but like a dark blonde, NOT white yellow blonde.  I feel so much more better.  You can't really tell from the picture, but it is darker but not as dark as I use to be.  I am much happier.

Sometimes change isn't what we need, but what we need is to accept and be content with what we have.  I think that is what I have learned from this.  To be content with who I am and not try to change that.  God has made me the way he wants me to be and has given me the talents that he wants me to use.  I should not try to change this.

Hebrews 13:5, "Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."

2 Corinthians 2:10, "For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

Love to all,


No comments:

Post a Comment