Sunday, November 12, 2017

Where did I go?

Over the last week, Robby and I have been putting our old videos of the kids onto the computer.  It has been fun watching all of these memories.  It has brought so many smiles to our faces and laughter of the memories we have placed in the back of our minds.  But as I watch these videos, I ask myself, where did I go?  I have changed over the coarse of my children's life.  I feel I am a totally different person.  Yes, I am older, so I have experienced more which can change me.  But I see myself in those videos so happy, so full of energy, so much patience and laughter.  What happened?  If I had a wish right now, I wish to get that back. It makes me sad to think that I have put some things before what should be more important here lately.  A lot has happened in the last 20 years, a lot of wonderful and a few things not so wonderful.  Robby and I and the kids have survived and I just pray that I continue to be the mother and wife they love and remember. 
So how do I get back to how I was in those memories?  Not sure, but I am going to work on it.  Work on smiling more, having more laughter in my life, giving more love and positivity in my life.  Just as God has blessed me, I hope to bless others.
For as the waters fill the sea, the earth will be filled with an awareness of the glory of the Lord. Habakkuk 2:14.

Love to all, 

No comments:

Post a Comment