Sunday, March 9, 2014

fear can take you

I don't know what it is but cancer is so contagious.  Another one of my friends/coworkers has been diagnosed with breast cancer.  It is so scary out there.  I can't say it enough, but get those boobies squashed!  Get them checked out!
I am glad that me and 2 other women that she knows who have gone through this can help her out and give her encouragement.  All this talk of breast cancer and seeing all these young women getting diagnosed is scary, and I am thinking that I should have had a mastectomy!  At least I wouldn't have to worry and I would have new boobies!
Today I am reading over my blog posts and my feelings I have journaled throughout my cancer and life journeys.  It is amazing how it is all still so fresh on my mind.  And all those memories and feelings are being stirred up in me again with the diagnosis of these 2 women I know.  I feel like I am looking through a glass and seeing myself all over again in my struggles from 2 years ago.  Yes it has been 2 years.  Can you believe it??
So I push back my feelings so I can support my girls and I know they would do the same.  I have finished my part of cancer treatment journey, and they are starting theirs.  So I have nothing to complain about.  So why do I feel like complaining and whining??

Philippians 2: 13-14: "for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.  Do everything WITHOUT GRUMBLING  or arguing,"

I have a lot to work on to do this!

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment