Monday, January 20, 2014

bugs

I have had experience with bugs.  I have seen roaches, ants, and at work we have dealt with bed bugs and lice.  But never at home.  This week has been an experience I really want to put behind me.  Every time I think about it my head itches.

LICE.

Your scratching your head right now, aren't you!!  I know I am.
We had to go through the disinfecting process in my home.  One of my kids, not saying names, was found with lice in their hair.  We, or should I say my wonderful husband Rob, washed their hair, combed it out with that little comb they provide.  He then proceeded to wash at least 10 loads of laundry of sheets, blankets, pillows and clothes.  Where was I?? I was in bed sleeping (had to work that night).

I hope we never have to deal with it again.  It is a lot of work, dealing with these bugs.

2 Corinthians 4:10, "We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body."

Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment