Sorry I have been away for a while. I went on a medical mission trip last week. Lots of great stories. Go to my other blog site for those! https://onemission4him.blogspot.com/
But as soon as I get back last Sunday, the next day I got so sick. I thought it was just a cold, especially since we had air conditioning Saturday night and we haven't had any all week. But Tuesday I was just feeling worse so I went to see the doctor and guess what? Yep, I'm sure you guessed....I tested positive for Covid. I am here to tell you that covid sucks! I felt terrible and I didn't think I could sleep so much, but I did. But the meds the doc gave me worked like a charm. Thank goodness. I don't think I could take feeling the way I did any longer. I am such a baby when it comes to being sick. I feel better now, almost to normal, but still have this nagging cough. The kind of cough that people look at you like you are contagious.
Well, now that I am feeling better and getting back out to normalcy, I did a thing...again. I got my hair cut. I couldn't take it any longer. I did last longer than I thought I would letting it grow out. I mean, give me a break, it was a year and half, but I just couldn't take it any more and all that goes with long hair and fixing it up any longer. And now, I won't have to deal with all the hair in the shower drain anymore!
My new style kinda gives an 80's vibe. I'm good with it.
Jeremiah 17:14 – "Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise."
Love to all,

No comments:
Post a Comment